Article of Faith Flash Cards

5/16/10

As a family we are reading the Doctrine & Covenants Stories, and we just learned about the Pearl of Great Price which talked briefly about the Articles of Faith. When we finished, my 5 year old asked to learn more about them.

Yes! My child has specifically asked for me to teach him about the gospel. Now, how to do it.I found this clip art at about.com that specifically follows the articles of faith. The only one I had to change was the image of Gordon B. Hinkley. I found a picture of Pres. Thomas S. Monson and used it in its place. I printed the images and text on card stock, laminated them, punched a hole and put a ring through it. Ta-dah!
He's starting to sound out words, and what better thing to start than on scriptures?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...